- Notice your digestion. Do not eat until the last meal has digested. Notice what foods make the stomach and digestion feel heavy and avoid these. Eat foods that your stomach (rather than your
mouth or mind) enjoys.
- Experiment with drinking more hot water, especially in winter. Do not mix hot with cold, allow it to cool naturally or learn to drink it the chinese way, gently slurping to avoid burning the
- Stay warm and keep the body, especially the kidneys, protected from the wind and draughts.
- Practice your chosen discipline to gather energy, not use it up.
- Emphasise quality, not quantity of sleep. Sleeping between the hours of 11pm -1am is essential.